Innovation Entrepreneurs Program
SVN's Innovation Entrepreneurs program identifies and supports diverse, innovative, and high-impact leaders of for-profit enterprises and nonprofit organizations.
SVN’s Innovation Entrepreneurs Program focuses on identifying women entrepreneurs, young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs of color who are leveraging business for the greater good. Reflecting SVN’s mission and vision, Innovation Entrepreneurs receive complimentary registration to an SVN national conference (Spring or Fall) as well as complimentary member or affiliate status for one year in our network. Please see the full list of benefits below.
Innovation Entrepreneurs are welcomed into the SVN community, a network of influential, mission-driven leaders who support one another professionally and personally. As Innovation Entrepreneurs, emerging leaders gain access to people, resources and ideas to help scale their organizations and deepen their impact.
Prospective Innovation Entrepreneurs must lead organizations with annual revenues between $500K-$2 Million, organizations that have been fully operational for one year, but less than seven, and must complete the application below to be considered for the program. Applications will be reviewed and approved on a rolling basis. Limited spaces are available. We're no longer accepting applications for Fall 2016. Applications were due by October 13, 2016. Accepted applicants must commit to attending the Fall Conference to participate in the Innovation Entrepreneurs program.This program is designed to welcome new members and affiliates into the network. Current and former SVN members and affiliates are not eligible to apply. A maximum of two senior leaders from an organization may apply.
- Complimentary SVN conference registration for our 2016 Fall Conference (meals are a required additional cost)
- One year of complimentary** Member or Affiliate Status* in the SVN network. Review the complete list of benefits for each level here
- First access to SVN’s One-on-One Advisor Program
- Invitation to attend a private luncheon or event for Innovation Entrepreneurs at our conference with a featured speaker and hosted by select SVN board members and ambassadors
- Promotion at SVN conferences, via social media and the SVN website
- As an SVN member or affiliate, you will receive a $300-500 discount on subsequent SVN conferences
- Waived fees to SVN Local Gatherings
- Invitations to Social Venture Institutes
- Inclusion in the SVN Products & Services Directory, circulated to all members and available to the public
- Opportunity to share relevant media coverage of your organization via SVN's newsletter or social media
- A subscription to SVN’s monthly newsletter, The Networker
- Opportunity to promote your distinction as an SVN member or affiliate in print and digitally through a selection of member logos and badges
- Inclusion in SVN’s annual print Member Directory (distributed only to members) and SVN’s online and digital member directories
*Your selection as a member or affiliate of SVN is determined by our membership guidelines.
**Innovation Entrepreneurs receive one complimentary pass to attend SVN's Fall Conference. All accepted Innovation Entrepreneurs are responsible for their own accommodations (SVN offers a discounted hotel package) and are required to pay SVN's complete food, beverage, and facility package ($530, inclusive of tax and gratuities). This is a required charge by the hotel that SVN must collect from every attendee. These charges are included in the registration costs of those paying the full rate to attend the conference. Upon acceptance, you will receive a code to bring the total ticket charge down to $530 to cover the required fee.