SVN Lifetime Members
SVN Lifetime Membership is an opportunity to support Social Venture Network, The Bridge Initiative and the broader mission-driven business movement. Lifetime Members are committed leaders of SVN's community of values-driven entrepreneurs and impact investors. SVN's Lifetime Members include:
Ben & Jerry's
RSF Social Finance
EILEEN FISHER, Inc.
Serious Change LP
Mary's Gone Crackers
American Halal, Co., Inc.
SVN Lifetime Membership
Lifetime Members receive all Core Member Benefits each year and in addition receive:
- Lifetime exemption from all future SVN membership dues
- Permission to activate five additional members who receive all Core Member Benefits annually ($6,500 value)
- Five complimentary conference registrations per year ($6,160 value)**
- 50% off conference sponsorship packages of $10,000 or more
- Expanded member connection services including connection calls facilitated by an SVN director and personalized email introductions ($1,000 value)
- Feature on SVN’s Impact Blog (upon request)
- Recognition on SVN's Lifetime Members page of our website
- Recognition as a Lifetime Member in SVN's conference program books
- Recognition as a Lifetime Member in SVN's Annual Report to Stakeholders
- Recognition as a Lifetime Member in SVN's Member Directory
- Members may be rotated annually***
*One-time fee of $100,000 that can be paid in installments for up to five years.
Membership and affiliate fees and other gifts to SVN are tax-deductible in the United States to the extent provided by law.
**Complimentary passes do not include the cost of meals or accommodations. The complimentary discount code provided during each conference will eliminate all registration costs except SVN's complete food, beverage, and facility package (~$530, inclusive of tax and gratuities). This is a required charge by the hotel that SVN must collect from every attendee. These charges are included in the registration costs of those paying the full rate to attend the conference. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Memberships and Affiliate Status are granted to the primary applicant only and are not transferable within an organization without approval. Additional members included on upgraded memberships at the Organizational Level and above may be rotated on an annual basis. All members must be senior decision-makers at the organization to qualify as an active SVN member.